Re: milano cruise

In a message dated 3/17/2000 8:55:54 AM Central Standard Time,
owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:

<< Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 06:30:55 -0600
 From: rodney Tidwell <rodneygt@domain.elided>
 Subject: milano cruise control

 I've recently mentioned how my milano has been totaled.  I was considering
 removing the cruise control for possible use on my gtv6.  Aside from
 removing the column switch, the pedal switches and the big control box
 between the plenum and coolant bottle, what other items, if any, do I need
 to remove (and where are they located)? >>

The control box is under the radio.  Also take the wiring harness