Help needed installing radio in '90 Spider

I recently purchased a stock Alfa radio from a 1991-'94 series 4 Spider to
install in my 1990 series 3 Spider graduate.  The radio is the upgraded
version with anti-theft and CD capability features.  While installing the
radio yesterday I noticed that there isn't a sleeve inside the dash for the
radio to mount into.  The radio does have several small clips on the side of
the radio up front which look like they will somehow attach to the dash
opening.  Do I need to get a sleeve for this radio, and if so, who would
have this item?  I do not want to install the radio only to discover that it
has a lot of free play.  TIA.

Ken Ross