Shameless plug

Checking my web site stats recently I saw that as many people are going
to the "parts" pages as often as the "gallery". Sooooo, anybody out
there have some more ideas for replacement parts that are cross overs or
near cross overs. I also only have four good looking cars and one of
them you can't even see!! My thoughts on the gallery were for people
like me that were shopping for wheels so you could see where your tastes
lie. Any ideas?
- --
Carson Damm
Ft. McMurray, AB