GM bashing

Oh yeah? Have you looked at the new Sedan de Ville? It looks better and more
original than anything that has come out of Alfa/Mercedes/BMW/Audi lately.
And it the latest power and suspension improvements. It'll blow the doors
off any recent Alfa (164, or whatever)

Ordinarily I would not be defending GM, but in this case you are way off
base...

David Gurevich

... [GM/Fiat announcement snipped out] ...

     >I just had a horrible vision of the 2001 Sedan de Ville wearing a 166
     front end. Lordy save us.....

     Kevin (I've never owned nor wanted a car from the General) Fillip
     Dallas, TX

     '91 164
     '91 Spider Veloce
     '91 Spider