From: Sedon, Doug (OD/ORS) [mailto:sedond@domain.elided]
Sent: Thursday, March 16, 2000 1:23 PM
To: 'gswarbrick@domain.elided'
Cc: 'alfa-digest@domain.elided'
Subject: re: You cannot be serious...?

hi guy, *i* said:
> the corvette could toast *any* alfa on *any* road or on *any* track.
> prolly could toast most *any* car period.
=================
ewe responded:
>Tell me - I'm interested... what colour is the sky on your planet?
>
>Unless, of course, by 'track' you mean 'oval'...
=========================
the sky is kinda a murky grey today, looks like rain - see any-o-dat in the
uk?
;~)  it gave me an excuse to drive my fwd 164, to czech out the heater
core/stepper motor repair i recently performed!

re: "track", nowhere do *i* know that "track" means only "oval".  ('course
some
nascar good-ol'-boys mite not recognize anything not oval!)  i said *any*
track,
that's what i meant, & i'm stickin' to it.  a stock '00 corwette will have
for
breakfast *any* stock alfa *anywhere*, on *any* planet, regardless of sky
colour.

doug "mebbe a space kadet, but i'm stuck on earth" sedon

End of alfa-digest V7 #1455