12 step program

Hello, My name is Michael and I'm a bugattiste (applause from small group of
geeks)...

Sorry i couldn't resist after I saw that tag in John H's post.

Forget the bickering over FWD, RWD, FIAT, GM. I'm tired of all the acronyms!

Bring me my 2002 Anonima Lombarda Fabbrica Automobili 156 Sportwagon! Out
goes the stinking AUDI (another damn acronym?) and I can have a three Anonima
Lombarda Fabbrica Automobili household.

Michael Williams
Secretary, Delta Sierra Alfa Romeo Club
Sacramento, California United States of America
1969 Anonima Lombarda Fabbrica Automobili 1750 Spider Veloce
1983 Audi 5000 Avant
1984 Anonima Lombarda Fabbrica Automobili Gran Tourismo Veloce-6

http://www.rcip.com/michael  (aack! more acronyms!)