$44,000 sedan quest

I have heard how hard it is to get Audi S4 in
auto mag. reader's feedback.  Depend on personal
need, some may find S4 is too small for family
need.  A $44,000 for A6 2.7T is not cheap but
certainly much better than 92 A6 quattro that
cost almost the same when new 8 years ago.
Consider the inflation, cars are getting cheaper
and better too.

Now, if it is my money, I will certainly compared
it with used ( 96-97 ? ) BMW 540i with 6-speed .
or 93 M5 if good example can be found.  Will save me
$10,000.  The only bad thing is yappie label.
But who care, I will change my license plate to
"6ISFUN" or "FUNOF6"

Karl