U-505: No Alfa Content

Hello Digesters!

OK, OK, no Alfa content, but you guys started it!

I'd like to pass along my .02 to anyone who wants to see U-505 at the
Museum of Science and Industry in Chicago. Get there when the museum open=
and make a bee-line for U-505! The exhibit always seems to be packed. The=
used to hand out Walkman cassette player gizmos which were supposed to ru=
sh
you through the boat. Trick I used was just to hit the stop button while =
oooh'd and ahhhh'd. Be sure to check out the display of bicycles,
aerospace, trains, and of course the cars, too. The cars aren't restored =
the standards you'd expect, but the bike exhibit is pretty special. (I
think the mine shaft exhibit was a waste of time, though.) If you've ever=

been on a WWII vintage US submarine, U-505 makes for a pretty interesting=

comparison! Also, as long as you're in Chicago, check out the Art
Institute's exhibit of armour, swords, and early firearms. Way-cool!

See Ya!

RON