Pirelli P4000 Tires - Experiences? Good? Bad?

I'm looking for a good handling, all-season type tire (and I want to stay under US$100) and was
comtemplating the Pirelli P4000.  I've had P6's in the past, but they were unacceptable in snow.
Supposedly, these P4000 tires are much better in the snow and wet pavement.  Can anyone comment on
these tires snow/wet traction?  How about their overall handling performance?

Thanks-
- -August