Re: alfa-digest V7 #1442 - Car will not Start

Bill,

When my car behaves this way, it is invariably because I'm not getting a solid
contact at the battery's ground terminal.  And though I've never experienced
it, it's not unheard of for the ignition switches to get flaky.

I'm assuming, of course, that your battery is good (you don't mention it
specifically).  If so, the fact that you get NOTHING is probably a good sign,
in terms of troubleshooting.  Shouldn't be too hard.

Also, Ken has reffered to an intermittent problem.  Is there more to your
original post than he's quoted?  Is this an intermittent ("sometimes") kind of
problem, or is your car just dead?

Hal