Re: New Alfas by 2002?

Well, the way I inferred from the news reported on the web is that Alfas would be
available as early as 2002, but won't be here in quantity until 2005.

It's five years away on the outside, so I'm going to go ahead and take delivery of
my Audi S4.  By the time I finish beating on that thing, it'll be time for the new
156, or even the 157 which I sincerely hope Alfa won't rename to something
"American".

Somehow, a new "2005 Milano Verde" just doesn't work for me.  I mean, I'd buy it,
knowing that it's really a European 156 GTA and quickly ask if Luca could send me
some Italian badges... eh, Luca?  (wow, by that time, my 1988 Milano would be .. uh
... 18 years old, it'll be close to being a Vintage Racer!!!)

Heh heh.

Nizam