Re: Alfa's return (for discussion)

In a message dated 3/14/00 10:51:46 AM Eastern Standard Time,
owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:

<< Ok, let's assume this dream is for real; does anyone have any idea when we
 would actually see the first Alfa in the states? Should I start saving
now?>>>

 I was told this morning that the time frame for the return is 2003 to 2005,
depending how the details work out.

Also during the press conference yesterday, a friend that also watched it,
perceived the same thing I did when Canterella was talking about "New Red
Roadsters" running around America, that there is a new Spyder in the works
different from the current one offered in Europe. This could be just a simple
misinterpretation of what he was saying as the current Spyder would be "New"
to the North American market. But then again, 2003 to 2005 would make the
current Spyder 8 to 10 years old and about the timeframe to be replaced.