Alfa in the US??? & F360 sounds sweet

Ok, would someone please pinch me so I can wake up?  If Alfa has a line back
to the US and supposedly selling cars at Caddy dealers, what about the Alfa
dealers that are still around??  Are we going to get super soft springs &
struts to go along with the sea sick ride of most GM cars?  Hope not.

As for that F360 sound, I was at a light waiting to turn left on my way back
from lunch.  Across the intersection a sky blue F360 pulls up in the right
turn lane.  The driver waits for any and all cars to go by.  Then, he makes
his right turn and nails 1st.  It sounded like the Australian GP was here at
Microsoft!  The damn car screamed horsepower!!  As it's a warm day (mid to
upper 50's) I had my windows down & sunroof open so I heard it crystal
clear.  My light turned green and I gunned it to catch up to the F360.  We
were cruising at about 30mph and I could still here it, but now it's just
burbling along, itching for some open road.  The Ferrari turned right to
another building and I went to mine.  Boy that sure made my day!

Cheers,
Zach
'91 164S
'76 Alfetta GT