who bought new?

In A-R digest V7 #1437 Joe C. asks how many people purchased new Alfas between 1985-1995. We bought two. One of those 30 year old design Spiders (which I still have after 15 years and 200K miles)and a 1991 164L, which we also still have.

I bought the Spider because I had been dreaming of a sports car for as long as I could remember. When I walk out to the parking lot after work, I still think, "what a cool car...and it's mine!" I have had a lot of fun with the Spider and have a great appreciation for the abilities of the 164.

I think we would buy a new Alfa if they were for sale in the United States. Price would be a consideration,
but I am hooked on the marque and would probably figure out a way to do it.

Michele Muller
86 Spider
91 164L
74 GTV
66 Giulia TI (Dave's bad boy beastie car)
59 Guilietta Sprint
(Yep, I'm definitely hooked)