Milano door handle

The passenger side outer door handle hasn't worked for quite some time
now... so today I had a little spare time and decided to pull the door
panel apart. It turns out that the plastic tab (molded to the inside of
the outer door handle)  that actuates the door mechanism is broken. Does
any one have a used pass. outer door handle they want to sell? A gray
one would be nice, as I wouldn't have to paint it. I also need the
gaskets for all the outer handles, any idea where to get new ones?
Thanks

  -Chip Mutza
89 Milano 3.0 project (starting to come together.. web site soon to
come)