Alfa Romeo floor mats

Derek -
So you're looking for floor mats.  From your description I am not sure if I
have the ones you want, but I am very happy with the ones I bought from,
believe it or not, Big Sky Car Cover Outlet [(800) 221-4875]  which is a mail
order company in Montana.  I ordered a car cover from them and found they
also carried some very nice mats.  Lots of colors, the Alfa script or emblem
if you want it, very durable, and reasonably priced.
Good luck

Gordy Hyde
on the Edge of Seattle
1987 Spider "VELOCE"