F1 madness

Now we know the New Zealanders are better sailors than the Italians (who in
turn are better than the Americans!!!), of course I can turn my attention
to the (rapidly) approaching F1 season. Ferrari are on a roll and Schumy is
now 100% after recovering from his disaster at Silverstone. Can the
intuitive engineers at Ferrari produce a car to beat the Teutons (actually
limey lackeys slaving away at  Sidcup on Strythe or wherever Ilmor is
building "Mercedes" racing engines these days)? I think so. Forza Italia.

Michael Smith
Calgary, Alberta
Canada
91 Alfa 164L, White, original owner