Broken 164-FS Cheap!

My daughter's 1991 164 is kaput and beyond her means to repair.
Apparently the belt tensioner failed and the timing belt jumped,  and
one or more valves are bent.  It's a 164L, dark green with chamois (very
light tan) seats.  Automatic, with 80K miles.  The car is in Berkley,
California.  I've given her advice on getting heads or an engine, but
the arrangements are overwhelming to her and she would sell it for $2250
or best offer.  If you know anyone who might be interested or a garage
which might buy it, please pass on the information to her.  Her phone is
510-843-0534.  You also can contact me in Pennsylvania, at 717-397-4532
or at homan@domain.elided        Thank you for any assistance.

Gene Homan, Lancaster, Pa.
1995 LS 5 spd.