 Ciao,
 Russ Neely
 Oklahoma City

 In a message dated 03/07/2000 10:40:39 PM Central Standard Time,
 owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:

 <<
  Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2000 15:26:57 -0500
  From: Robert Brady <bobb@domain.elided>
  Subject: ZF LSD Question

  A while back I asked about what it would take to tighten up the "not so"
  limited slip differential on my '74 gtv.  Well, I got some good advice
  from Tom Sahines and others and have found a handy reference in the
  CRH.  But..... last weekend, I finally pulled one of my spare diffs
  apart to see what it would take to tighten it up and now I have a
  question:

  The CRH as well as others implied that each side of the shim stack
  should have two clutch discs and two spacers.  Well, mine seems to have
  only one clutch disc and two spacers, stacked: spacer, clutch, spacer,
  spacer, from the inside out.  Also, they all mic the same thickness,
  0.078".

  Should the LSD come with two clutches or only one?

  Thanks, as always...

  Bob Brady, DVAROC
  www.dvaroc.org
  '88 verde