Milano Auto PS

As a Milano autobox owner I just wanna clear up a point; you don't need
to switch PS pumps when removing the self leveling system. All one needs
to do, if removing (or having removed) the self leveling, is join the
feed and return lines in the rear that used to feed the leveling resevoir
with a length of fuel infection hose. Thats what I did, and things are
dandy. Also, checking the fluid level is as easy as it gets: just flick
the switch on the "ARC" and look for a light. If it lights up-->good, if
it doesn't, then yoiu are low on fluid. I've changed mine a couple of
times and its not all that bad, but it can be messy.

Regards,

Adam