1750 dash and console edge trim

Hi Everybody.

The time has come to finish the dash and console of my 1750 - I noticed this
on Ben Dixon's 1750 site:

( There are metal fabricators who will make up new edging from stainless
steel.   I have seen the results, and they look good - Ben)

I was unable to get through to Ben on the email address on his page, so I'll
forward the question to the list...

I was wondering if anyone knows of any specific fabricators (Melbourne,
Australia or at least in Australia) who've done this job?  I only have one
piece of trim left in my car and it's in shoddy condition, but good enough I
guess to hand to someone to make new pieces.

Is this the sort of thing that I can just look up in the
yellowpages(.com.au)?

Maybe the real Ben can stand up...

thanks,
Evan.