Rejuvenating Spider headlight covers

A while back I asked for ideas on cleaning up a set of Carello headlight
covers. Mine were pretty badly hazed and the cost of new ones being so
steep I wanted to try and fix these. One list member suggested the 3M
products but I was unable to find them here locally. A local shop suggested
I try Blue Magic metal polish which I did. The stuff worked great! In just
about the time it would take to polish the covers with carnauba I had them
looking much nicer. I would need something stronger to get all the
scratches off but the discoloration and hazing are gone. They don't look
new, but they certainly don't look bad. If your headlight covers are
looking a bit under the weather you might want to try this stuff before you
pop the cash for a new set.

Ed