Slight correction

I better bring more precision to my comment about ARDONA, before they decide to come and impound/reposess my Alfa, or win custody of it in court..
What they said referred only to what they couldn't do, which was locating a US manufactured key.The comment came as i asked to buy a blank key , so it was my inferring that they could not bring a key from Italy.That may not be the case.
Sadly, for me the news that there IS a source for a blank key comes too late , as i destroyed the original lock, triing to modify it.I say sadly because i try to keep my Alfa close to original, at least as far as the factory solutions.
To the digester that posted about alarm "rejuvenation":
Please tell us the name of the alarm place
Vlad
'91 164L