silverstate challenge from the prez of the pantera club...

hi all,

don't shoot me, i'm yust the messenger!  :>)  the following is from dennis
*mad-dog* antenucci, poca prez, who got his 15 minutes of f(l)ame in the
autoweek coverage last fall...  ;~)
MESSAGE FROM MAD DOG
When are the Alfa-too-skeered-to-run-Silverstate gonna come outta the
closet? <grin>
MD
i'd love to run there, but this damn workin'-for-a-livin' bit is killin' me!

dug seed in

"work is the curse of the drinking class" -oscar wilde (i tink...)