seatbelt reconditioning

Andrew W. asked:
>Recently someone asked if there is a place that can put new material
on
>seatbelts...

I found a place in Texas, with people's help, but it was a little
pricy. In my case, it was going to be $110 a belt. I can probably get
good used ones for less. I think it is a lot less if you just do the
lap belt.

http://www.ssnake-oyl.com/

Hey, Andrew, know of any nice Berlinas for sale in the Bay area?

thx, luke, San Mateo (Alfas, Ferraris and Audis)
http://www.guigui.com/cars.htm