Re: Re Bill Harkels Post

I'm going to feel really guilty if this starts a flame war, but having
stayed out of the original Joe C vs Dug S brawl, I feel obligated to throw
in my forty Lire.  It's been said that Joe C was thinking in the name of
safety and that we should give him a break, but if that really were the
case he'd split his track sessions up by displacement, not manufacturer.
The way he wants it, A Dino 246 would be on the track with an F50, and an
850 would be on the track with a Stratos, but the Dino and the Stratos
would be separated (think about that for a second).  Hardly seems safe or
fair in any way to me, and certainly doesn't seem to encourage anyone to
"celebrate as one."

Joe Elliott
'82 GTV6--looking for a 600cc FIAT since that's cheaper and in the same
perforance bracket, apparently.