RE: no start spider?

Ferdinando,

I agree with you and I assure you know how to start the Spider. Of course,
standard process is to turn the key, no throttle and it starts that way
every time.  Just not this one time after sitting for a month.  However, I
watched him do it.  3 longish cranks while pumping the throttle and it
turned over, when all other combinations failed.

Rob