re: off-idle stumble

Godfrey wrote,

"For a while now, FrankenSpider has had an intermittent part-throttle
stumble. It runs gangbusters 95% of the time, then will get into a
period of part throttle bucking and jerking around, clear it's throat
and run gangbusters again.

Remember, it's the '82 Bosch EFI engine. I've checked wires, plugs,
EFI connections, had the fuel filter changed, checked fuel pump
output, etc. Everything seems right on the money. I've put fuel
injector cleaner in the fuel a dozen times.

I'm wondering if this is a sticky injector or two, and how I can check
them."

Don't rule out an ignition problem. My spider did something similar and we
traced it to interferece with the Marelli Plex. There was a strange extra
wire trying to use the Marelli Plex as a ground. I disconnected it and the
world got better. So far I still don't know what it's for.

Emmo