Re: Spider wind wing latches

Ed,

I've used rearview mirror adhesive on this part, but it hasn't stayed put.  I
bought some more, to try it again, in case maybe I didn't adequate prep the
surfaces.  I'll let you know how it goes, though it may be a while before I
know (I have ot wait for it to fail...).  Let me know if anybody recommends
anything, off-digest.

Hal