Milano/75: Broken Cast Iron Exhaust Manifols

Hi Guys,

	Does anyone know if it is possible to fix/weld a cracked cast iron 3.0
exhaust manifold? My milano's manifold is broken where the stud is. I
would hate to throw it out because the thing is still in good shape. Not
to mention that getting a hold of these 3.0 manifolds is tough. The
2.5's manifold has a marginally smaller internal diameter, so I don't
want to use one from a 2.5. If anyone knows of an exhaust shop in the
bay area which can do this, please let me know.

Thanks

Zamani