FWD Spider FS in TX

FWD from a web friend:
***
Dearest Willie:  You have a superb site!  I'm located in Houston, Texas, and
purchased a jewel of a candy apple red veloce from my girlfriend who already
had 4 cars and her husband made her sell the veloce.  I have been giving
birth to my company for the past 3 years and don't have the time to drive my
BMW much less the "weekend" veloce.  I've driven it 5 times in the past 6
months.  Anyway, I'm trying to sell it.

Info is as follows:  1993 Alfa Romeo Spider Veloce, candy apple red with
black leather/suede interior, new Alpine CD/stereo/tape, mileage is 22000,
electric windows, security alarm, black convertible top and boot in
excellent condition, waxed every week, all service records are available,
car has been garaged since 1993 when purchased.  I keep my BMW outside and
garage the Veloce.  Dash in perfect condition.

Since I was 17 I've always wanted this car and I bought this car on impulse
and I'm in my 40's now.

Please advise me as to which direction to take.  Thanks, Willie R.  Colette

e-mail is 	"Colette Holton" <cholton@domain.elided>
***

Saluti		Wille R in Scandinavia

Alfa Romeo 1750 Spider Veloce 1967