Convertible tops and miscreants

I have a TR7 that I often keep in Philadelphia for days at a time (in the
summer). If I go to the movies or wherever Ileave the top down. If I'm
going to leave the car overnight somewhere, I put the top up (better for the
top
and interior, keeps the top in shape and keeps the interior from getting
dirty--birds etc), but leave the doors unlocked. Never a problem--yet. Oh,
one night
some horses-ass did open a door up and take out my hat I usually wear
when driving during the day. No big deal, but don't leave anything in the
car that you really want. Having said that, a friend and I in his 308
left the car parked with the targa top off while screwing around in
Phila. No problems. One time though at night downtown, some jackass when
we were in his X19 with the targa top off dropped a semi-full 40oz
malt-liquor onto the passenger seat. Damnit, thats where I was
sitting.... Likely a quasi-homeless person? Anyhow, these are all
experiences from parking either on the street or open parking lot in
central Phila, a parking garage etc is no problem at all. Outside of the
city anywhere is never a problem at all--except for maybe a bird or so
somewhere.

Regards,

Adam