rewebbing seatbelts?

I am told that my frayed and weathered seat belts can be rewebbed. I am
assuming this means swapping out the fabric. Who does this? Do I look
in the Hemmings, or is there a place in the SF Bay area where someone
got this done?
This might be more economical than new ones and safer than buying a
"better" used set.

thx in advance, luke, San Mateo, CA

74 Spider - very happy, now that the i tweaked the solenoid to be even
richer...
82 GTV6 - toying with the idea of getting a 73 or earlier Berlina or an
old Merc to replace this 3 litre monster, I need one car that is
pre-smog in my fleet
98 Audi A6 Q - Laurie wants the supercharger for XMas (yes, I married
well)
75 Dino 308 GT4 (prelim. pictures at: http://www.guigui.com/dino.htm )