Rubber boots for master cylinders

Greetings from Australia,

I am restoring a Spider with the floor mounted pedals and underfloor brake
and clutch master cylinders.

The rubber boots on the end of both the master cylinders are stuffed,
letting dirt into the master cylinders.

I am having trouble sourcing these boots from local Alfa parts suppliers, or
brake parts sellers as they are longer than the normal rubber boot.

Anyone have any, or know where you can get them?. I will buy complete
rebuild kits if necessary although I don't really need them. The brake
master cylinder is the dual circuit type although a single circuit boot
should be the same.

Thanks for any help.

Marty Wilson
Newcastle  Australia

Just had a thought. If I cut the end off some condoms ( rubbers to you
Yanks) I might me able to make a temporary repair. But how do I explain the
empty condom packets to my wife?.