164 vs Pony cars (was: USA taste & import restrictions)

Rick, have you put your 164 on a road course with pony cars?  Other than =
the straights, it's pretty close.  I've had my '91 164S out a few times =
and I love playing cat & mouse with Z28s & Mustang GTs.  They're all =
squirrelly through the corners and I'm flying, loving ALFA's engineers =
who designed the 164.  The 164 will tell you just exactly what it's =
doing, like when the tail starts to drift ever so slightly.  What joy it =
is!!

G'night,
Zach