Interior Lights

There is also a relay with a built in delay switch that turns the light off afet
a set time, that is located in the fuse box.If this is missing or doesn't work
the lights will not come on. How do I know? Mine broke on my 91 Spider many
miles ago and the price of a new one was around $45.00. It's the only relay in
the car that is Italian all the outhers a Bosch.

Ralph Fetsch
Formerly from Housaton Texas now living in Cordova, TN
91 Spider Veloce with/auotmatic 170,000+ miles
64 Giulia 1600 Spider
rfetsch@domain.elided