164L

Hi All:
Just got a nice 91 164L, 73K miles, one owner. Few things need attention
like the A/C blows hot air. Can someone offer a troubleshooting sequence to
go through? Also, the front leather seats are fine but need some
rejuvenating---what's good for that, saddle soap? That seems to be all
that's wrong with it so far. Punched it up to 120 a few times on the way
home from FL. Had more to go but I kept getting visions of myself in a jail
cell as I approached 120. Need a workshop manual if anyone has one to sell,
pls contact me offline.

88 Verde
91 164L auto
88 Graduate