Re: alfa-mpg

A well tuned 1750 can attain these numbers in perfect conditions. My 1969
(wish I had it back) GTV was regularly over 30 mpg with spica in the early
70's. I lived in South Dakota at the time and with few people around we never
kept the speeds down.

Classic and Sportscar readers know that they have been complaining about
mileage with their Guilia Super (1973 version). Wide variations are plausible.

Ben
1978 Spider
1984 GTV6
1981 Lancia Beta Coupe
(Looking at a rusty1974 GTV - I can't let it go to the crusher.)