Milano/75: Headers

Hi,

	Before I spend money on those SZ headers for my Milano, can anyone tell
me if they give out more heat than the standard exhaust cast iron
manifold? I bet they do, but since I don't have ABS, the heat may not be
such an issue. But the SZ does have air vents on it's hood....somehow I
can feel that this modification is probably one of those which needs
other mods...(read more money).
	Oh yes, will they fit the stock milano catalytic converter? In fact I
have 2 complete photos of aftermarket exhaust systems for the SZ, one
from TUBI and the other, probably custom made. Just wanna make sure. I
got them from several Japanese Alfa sites.
	For those of you who have not been to any of the Japanese Alfa sites,
you should. Plenty of great photos (but I can't understand anything!).
Especially nice photos of local racing teams which uses really nice
156s, 155s, GTV Turbos, GTV V6s and 145s. Seems that they get a lot of
track time. There is one site for the Alfa 75 which has detailed photos
on how to do some DIY stuff (changing tie rods etc).

Thanks

Zamani

p/s if anyone has any info please e-mail me.