Alfa 75 plate

Greetings,

The plate above the heat vents in U.S. version 75s says 'Milano' in silver.
The rest of the world got a plate with the words 'Alfa 75" in relief. The
plate is all black including the words. Very sutle, very nice. For those of
you who like banging your heads against the wall the part number is 60527179.
I was able to order a couple of these through ARDONA several years ago. Now
my 75 3.0 has complete and correct Europeon badging. I will try and get a
picture up on the web site in the near future.

Ciao,
Bart

Badges & Emblems for Italian Cars
alfabart@domain.elided