Re: faults

>Okay, smarty pants. Now tell me this: What fault causes all the warning
>lights on the "Alfa Romeo Control" (Alfa 75, etc), to stay on constantly?
>These are the check indicators for brakes, doors, lights etc. and they
>refuse to go out! Any help appreciated.

You're the geologist living in Wellington, you should know about faults!

The answer is easy. The fault was with the Alfa Romeo employee that decided
that it was a good idea to put electronics in an otherwise well engineered
masterpiece.... The only place for electronics in a car is in the stereo!
(So speakth da mechanininical injeneer)

I had the opposite problem with the panel in the Alfetta GCL I had, none of
the lights did anything. Nor did half of the electric windows, some of the
central locking, the tacho, the clock.... Besides, when did you fit an "Alfa
Romeo Control" to the GTV?

>Those yachts are a bit boring - no engines.

Yeah, but the boat I'll be in does, even if it doesn't have any valves or
camshafts. The (smelly) joys of 2 stroke outboards....

Mark.

Auckland, NZ, warm and sunny... if you don't like our weather, wait half an
hour
73 GTV