power window switches

One of my window switches is not working properly on my 164. I removed the
switch from the console but have not been able to get to the "actual
switch" to grease the contact. I have fixed problems of this sort
before with other switches just by lubricating the contact (the
switch to select left or right rear view mirror adjustment). There is a
black casing surrounding a red casing on the window switch, and i can;t
seem to remove it to get access to the contacts. Any advice?

thanks,
karl
'91 164L