clutch/flywheel balancing

Yet another problem with my 1600 flywheel.  I took the flywheel and clutch
assembly to one machine shop.  They said "no need to balance the flywheel.
They do that at the factory".  I left.
Took it to another place.  They called to say it was done.  When I got there
they said they balanced the flywheel but couldn't do it with the clutch
assembly in place because the hole in the clutch was too small for the
machine.

The clutch assembly is new, balanced separately.  The flywheel is now
balanced.  Do I need to get the clutch and flywheel balanced together or am
I (finally) done with this step?

Marc B.