PURPLE?

I've been in lurk mode for a couple of months, but yesterday I saw
something that got me going: a PURPLE 164!  Then to top it off...an
aftermarket spoiler & chromed wheels.  Yikes...then again, it IS an Alfa
and that's gotta be worth something right?!

I saw that car at Dean Russell's place last summer.  Boy did it stand out.
The only bad part was that it was originally red, and the paint job could
have bene better.  The wheels were nice, and the chrome fits with the purple
theme.  At first it struck me as odd, but then I realized I'd rather see a
well-cared for purple Alfa any day, over a neglected one.

Ian Lomax
'da burgh PA
88 Milano 3.0 (nero)
71 Spider 1.8 (giallo)