AROSC does the Petersen Museum

That's right!  We are going to invade the Petersen  Auto Museum in Los
Angeles on Saturday the 26th of February.

Hey!  That's the end of this month.  The day after our monthly meeting.
The museum doesn't know about of this, yet.  We all plan on parking on
the upper most floor feasible, on the roof if the weather permits.  We
will have our own private car show, and let the great unwashed drool
with envy.

Club member or not, you are all invited to wash and shine your Alfa of
choice, drive there, park with us, and then go in and enjoy the sights
in the Petersen.  The museum, for those not familiar, is on Fairfax and
Wilshire, entrance is off Fairfax.

Parking, last time I was there was $4 per.  Entry to the musuem is $7.
Members of the museum are admitted (with guests)  for no additional
charge.

See y'all there.

Jay Negrin
ARO Southern California