Re: Driving in Australia

>Luca <nodoubt@domain.elided> had written:
>>The common view EUROPE has about driving a car in USA is terrible:
>>we imagine YOU as driving BORING touring cages, with automatic gearbox,
>>while drinking a cocacola and eating a full of greasy shits hotdog.
>>We don't see the "sporty instinct" we all have over here.
>>We don't see the amazing roads, full of twisties we have here.
>>We just imagine you driving on a 10 lanes boring STRAIGHT endless highway,
>>full of coppers catching you at the 1st rev of engine.
Luca:

Jay Mackro, U.S. of A. commented:
>WOW! you are incredibly insightful. Yes, that is exactly how all of us
live >over here. So, you should definitely stay right where you are.

That can't be right.  Apart from them being 2-lanes, Luca is describing our
Western Australian roads and roadhouse food.  Want to go to the nearest
State capital?  Simple, drive east for 2 days, then turn south.  For
mountain roads, drive east for 3 days, but pay attention in case you  miss
them.

Cheers
Mat
Saw (and heard 8*)) a Lancia Stratos on Tuesday.  Now that's what I call a
grey (well blue actually) import.  LHD too.