FORD VS F.I.A.T.

owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:

<< 3- Fiat vs. Ford. If I remember correctly, there was a bit of a struggle
 over Alfa and if memory serves, Fiat won out under--to my mind,
 anyway--pretty dubious circumstances. >>

NOTE:

F.I.A.T. won because whose going to live the mark as Alfa Romeo ad Lancia as
ALFA ROMEO -LANCIA s.p.a.
F.I.A.T. Whose warranty to the ITALIAN Government not to close any plant and
laid off workers  and also  build a new car line ,which they onere ther plage
Ford whose going to ad in one of the factory the Ford Escort assembly line
build a car the whose going to compete in Italy with F.I.A.T. very hard if
build in Italy redder to be import to Italy.So as you can see from the point
of view of the Government that whose a very important point ,can we afford to
have 10ths of people out of work ???
aider from lack off work from ALFA ( FORD ) or from F.I.A.T. AUTO s.p.a. work
force
so they opt for the best choice which relay whose the only choice sale to
F.I.A.T.
ALFA SALE FOR THE YEAR 1998 - WHOSE UP 37% IN EUROPE  "
Alfa auto of the year in  EUROPE after so many year so you can see  F.I.A.T
has kept the promise  to improve the company WHICH THEY ARE DOING A VERY FINE
JOB
The decision to pull out of the U.S.A. whose very sample I believe  if you
want to fix something you need to start from close to your home Europe in
this case they gust can afford to put a lot of time and money to create
something that whose not in place at the time they purchase Alfa .A very good
net work IN THE U.S.A. WHOSE NEVER A PRIORITY FOR ALFA OWNER  " GRUPPO I.R.I
".THE ITALIAN Government with ALFA they just bay time year after year  they
reach a point with no way out but to sale and the package whose not very
pretty ,the only thigh the they have whose a very glorious and prestige mark
noting house

NOW FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE STILL WONDER ABOUT F.I.A.T. JUST THINK ABOUT
FERRARI
NO ONE JUST NO ONE  NO ONE WHOSE GOING TO AGREE ON BAYING THE COMPANY AND
LIVE THE " OLD MAN  ENZO " IN CHARGE OF THE RACING TEAM " AND PUMP ALL THE
MONEY AS  F.I.A.T. FOR THE FORMULA 1  NOT EVEN FORD . TO IS DEATH. IF THIS IS
NOT A WARRANTY  IN HONORING YOUR WORD NO WORD IS IN NEED TO BE USE

STAR IN 1899 AND IN THE YEAR 2000 STILL THE MAJORITY OWNER IS THE FAMILY  NOT
BAD
A MANY CAR COMP. CAN SAY THAT AND BE AS BIG AS THEY ARE
NOT THAT MANY , MAY BE NOT EVEN ONE

FOR  F.I.A.T.  AUTO  the problem is LANCIA and MASERATI  this is hard  what
you going to do with this 2 big legend
In the car industry especially in `EUROPE where you can place this 2 cars
FERRARI is truing to create a small entry segment for the Maserati the job is
not easy even do the car looks very nice THE only  market available for
Maserati is the U.S.A - HOW ??????
VOLVO whose goin to be the right answer  !!! but you can not just bay Volvo
cars only
and i edmayar the decision not to go out of the way to bay the car company
only
in that case you whore going to be back in the same place that you start with
Alfa if you whore going to have trouble with the Maserati - or Volvo division
for any reason you whore going to have repercussion to the Volvo Image and
louse market shears eventually you will have a bigger problem in your hands.

i do believe that something big is cooking between F.I.A.T. AND DC HOW BIG ???
WHY NOT GO AFTER GENERAL MOTOR  OR SAME OF THE CAR DIVISION
JUST ONE IDEA

sorry for the pain today