164 or Milano

	Recently I've been thinking about getting either a 164L or S or a
Milano Verde to add to my fleet of Alfas and was wondering if anyone on the
list who has experianced both might care to compare them. Ideally I would
like to have a comfortable, four door sedan that handles really well. From
what I have read, I like the luxury offered by the 164, but do they handle
as well as the Milano?
	 So far I've kind of been leaning towards a 164S (I'm a sucker for
spoilers and the like), but because of their relative scarcity compared to
the L or B models I don't know if I am likely to find one or one that I can
afford anytime soon. Are the differences (power, body, shocks, did I skip
anything?) in the S model worth it?

	This may be a long shot, but does anyone have a bargin 164S or
Verde for sale in the Seattle, WA. area? Of course it would be nice if it
didn't need anything, but I enjoy working on cars so if it has mechanical
or cosmetic damage thats ok too

thanks,
- -Obie.

Tacoma, Washington