87 Spider Quad FS

87 Alfa Spider Quad FS
60,000 miles
Red w/ black and gray interior, red carpet

Lots of new and newer parts such as:

Radiator, distributor, fuel pump, ANSA center & rear mufflers, rear disks
and pads, master cylinder, Canvas top, tires (P6000 ~8000 miles), U-joints,
flex joint, Kenwood Cassette w/ detachable face, 4 Blaupunkt Speakers.

Located near Harrisonburg, VA, along I-81.

$5500.00 OBO.

I'd like to sell this car relatively soon, so contact me if at all
interested.

This is really a sweet car, has a few warts, but is straight and rust free.
Pictures available upon request as soon as I figure out how to reduce file
sizes to something reasonable.