Experienced Driving 95 164 Q!

Ho Ho HO!

I had chance to drive a 95 164 Q and what a sweet machina!

Since I had my 164 LS, i always thought that 20 horses ain't that much
different, and seeing how nicely the LS drove, i thought Q can't be
all that much better particularly it is basically the same car.  And
that the LS was really nice already! I can easily spin the wheel, in
first gear on dry road! pulling the big wite sedan from 0 - freeway
speed in nearly no space and i thought that was pretty cool already.
so when I step in the Q, I was still skeptical

I noticed the interior is a little different, the gauge housing
and center console have stitched leather wraps, but nothing
really major.

But this car IS BETTER!

It has noticeable more horses in any gear and any rpm! Althought it
was a little wet here in south bay this weekend, i had no problem
spinning the wheels at around 35/40 mph by steping on the gas pedal!

Car is even more solid, shifts better, breaks better, absorb road
surface smoother, leans less, weight transition from left/right
manuver seemlessly (where LS was a little slow on recover) more
responsive, even handle rough surface better.

Frankly i was amazed :) :) :) I don't get it, seems they are
a lot more differences than the books suggests.

Anyone likes to trade your 95 Q with my low mile 95 LS?? :) :) :)

Jess :) :) :)